Rejuvenation power of cellular therapy
The placenta is a material produced only at the time of birth in mammals, through which the mother’s body provides nutrition and oxygen to the foetus. At Revival Clinic we offer "Placenta Therapy Anti-aging Treatment". It is an anti-aging treatment based on the regenerative properties of placenta cells specifically on skin, hairs liver, kidney, immune system nervous system and reproductive system. The treatment is purely biological (no chemicals or harmful medicines) and is based on established German and Japanese Anti-aging protocols. Many women undergo this therapy for aesthetic reasons
Blemishes disappear with placenta
Wrinkles are reduced with placenta
Placenta gives a natural lift to sagging skin (non-surgical facelift)
Placenta stimulates hair regeneration and stops hair loss
How is it beneficial?
Many researchers have found that the placenta possesses a variety of medicinal effects. When you consider the many nutritional properties and growth factors of the placenta, the “all-purpose organ” seems quite an appropriate description.
• Nervous System Regulatory Function (specifically the autonomous nervous system)
• Endocrine (Hormonal) System Regulatory Function
• Immune System Function (raises resistance to illness)
• Basal Metabolism Function (energizes the metabolism, cells, blood vessels and organs)
• Active Oxygen Removal Function (prevents oxidation)
• Anti-inflammatory Function
• Tissue Repair Function
• Tranquilizing Function
Major Nutrients in the Placenta
• Amino acids such as leucine, lysine, valine, threonine, isoleucine, glycine, alanine, and arginine.
• Active peptides :key to pharmacological activity.
• Proteins such as albumin, and globulin.
• Mucopolysaccharides such as hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin.
• Vitamins such as vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, and niacin.
• Minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
• Nucleic Acids such as DNA, RNA, and metabolic products.
• Enzymes: Close to 100 varieties have been found including alkaline phosphatise acid phosphatise.
Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment.
Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
Alcohol will be wipe on the injection area.
The needle of placenta extract will be injected on the Bottom area.
On the day of treatment avoid heavy exercise, exercise can resume the day after treatment.
Keep the injection area clean and dry.
Do not swim or hot tub for 36 hours after injection to prevent heat related reaction or infection.
Rest the area treated. For the first 1-3 days after treatment walking and gentle range of motion is encouraged.